Random observations, musings, thoughts, ideas, and more from the mind of Jenkins Beaming

Friday, April 20, 2007

My favorite things


Tonight, I noticed that Guinness is now a sponsor of Mythbusters. My favorite brand of beer sponsoring my favorite show. Wonderful. It feels like harmony. Mythbusters really is the best show ever on TV. Grant and Tori are on Myspace...I think they are really cool people and are positively contributing to the collective conscious.

Also of note, today, 4/20 is being celebrated nationwide. In Boulder, clouds of smoke billowed from a mass celebration of a conciousness. It's happy. It's like an alternative holiday. I hope that all of you that that imbibe have a wonderful evening.

A perfect music video for today:


It's Within You/Without You-Tomorrow Never Knows from the Beatles Love. It's a great CD, and an even better Cirque du Soleil show.


Also, I saw Planet Earth was coming to DVD. If you haven't been watching it, this is a great opportunity to experience this amazing accomplishment. It's always so good! It's also available in both HDDVD and Blu-ray, and I'd earnestly suggest those, if they are a viable option.


This is the version with British narration, but I bet that it will be enjoyable none-the-less. Sigourney Weaver does a great job on the Discovery Channel airing however, so hopefully that version will be available soon.

No comments: